As a Junior C++/C# developer at LAMBDA-X, you design, implement, test and maintain C++ or C# software applications that solve challenging scientific problems in a context of vision and metrology for the aerospace, the defense and the industry.
Most of the applications are embedding data processing and database access into a backend.
You will work in a team of 5 people in an Agile environment and will be in contact with the final user.
- You hold a Bachelor or a Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- You have comprehensive programming knowledge and are able not only to write code using C++ but also to integrate relevant languages based on needs, or combination of different technologies.
- You understand and make use of object-oriented design strategies.
- You are innovative but results oriented.
- You are quick to understand the technicalities of your job and are able to contribute effectively to the overall team objectives.
- You are able to work on multiple projects and participate to the entire software development cycle.
- You are able to work in teams but also by yourself.
- You are able to work on your own initiative and you have excellent time management skills.
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in development in C++ or C# and you are familiar with relational dababase.
- Technologies/skills list: Web (TypeScript, HTML,CSS), OpenCV, OpenCL, SQL server, OPC server, websocket, Test Driven Development, Concurrent programming, GUI/UX.
We offer an interesting and challenging job in a dynamic and continuously growing company. You will receive a competitive salary and a range of other employee benefits (group insurance, hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers).